Wedding days are intense. There’s just no other way to put it. It’s a BIG deal to be getting married with all your loved ones there to celebrate! We always want our day to be perfect and exactly what we wanted, but it can get a little crazy! My wedding season is about to hit its peak, so I thought I’d share some tips for brides about how to survive their wedding day without any stress.
- HYDRATE AND EAT : This is SO important! You need a lot of energy on your wedding day, and making sure you eat and drink plenty of water will help keep your energy levels up! Not to mention, drinking plenty of water makes your skin look more hydrated in photos 🙂
- DON’T WORRY ABOUT FORGETTING SOMETHING :Chances are, if you’ve forgotten something, I probably have it! Check out the wedding day emergency kit that I bring with me to every wedding HERE!
- LET SOMEONE ELSE BE IN CHARGE : You’ve done all the work leading up to this day! Let someone else take over and make sure people are where they need to be! Let them handle last minute things with the vendors so that you are completely free of any worry and stress about making even MORE decisions and be responsible for so many people on your day!
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN A BAG : Really enjoy the day by leaving your cell phone put away in a bag on silent. It makes a HUGE difference when you’re not just scrolling through facebook seeing all the posts from people congratulating you on your momentous occasion! Take in everything that is happening and be 100% present on your wedding day!
- JUST GO WITH IT : Nothing ever goes perfectly. If the timeline is running a little behind, just go with it. If there’s bad weather, just go with it! There are a lot of things that are beyond your control on your wedding day (strange, huh?), so just go with whatever little bumps arise. It’ll make the day feel so much better!
Past brides – if you have any tips you’d like to add for surviving a wedding day, please share them in the comments below!