So, I thought it would be fun just share a few pieces of non-solicited advice about life after the wedding! This is just my personal opinion, and I’m obviously not an expert on relationships, so take it how you will 🙂
- Ladies, he can’t read your mind – don’t expect him to, and then get mad when he doesn’t 🙂 Just tell him what is on your mind!
- Speaking of that, I cannot stress enough how important communication is!
- Love each other like you’ve never loved anyone before.
- Don’t forget to laugh. Daily.
- Say “I love you,” everyday! Even though we know already know it, it’s nice to hear!
- Learn each other’s love language(s).
- Keep in mind that even though you are a married couple, you can still maintain social lives outside of couple-dom.
- Hug at least once a day! My day always feels so NOT complete when I haven’t had my hug from Steven!
- If this is your first time living together, figure out how daily chores are going to be maintained from the very start.
Does anyone else have any pieces of advice they’d like to add? 🙂