I can’t believe it’s 2014! It’s going to be such an exciting year, I’m sure of it 🙂 It’s that time to review my goals from last month and set new goals for January!
- get my off-site storage taken care of.
November monthly tasks get binders for 2014 ready 🙂 Take two weeks off at the end of the month (except for the photo challenge). I will be pre-blogging whatever I can, and updating a couple of blog posts on the 29th that can’t be done ahead of time. I’ll also check my e-mail every couple of days, but I am forcing myself to take a significant amount of time off from all of my jobs! Update my website with some newly acquired “badges” Submit some photos to Borrowed and Blue. One video in reSTART. Continue “Getting Things Done.” Hoping to finish it this month!
Drink more lemon water Read the bible more often. Continue my healthy eating habits, despite all the holiday festivities
- Hopefully figure out a time to see all my girls that I miss so much!! I got to see two out of the four!
- off-site storage
- Read “Poke the Box” by Seth Godin
- 2014 business plan
- re-vamp my workflows
- 2 reSTART videos
- re-vamp Pinterest
- watch the video that Trevor Dayley shared in one of the groups I’m in
- take time to research and take notes
- figure out my profitability for each wedding collection
- date night with Steven
- make a skirt with the sewing machine.
- “Retreat” with Steven.
- start off strong with tracking our personal expenses
- back up our photos