On a wedding day, the photographer has a front seat to everything that happens all day long. I think we have a pretty important job, being the keeper of special memories. But, we do more than JUST take photos on a wedding day!
- We fix veils.
- We fix hair.
- We pin boutonnieres for the guys.
- We carry dresses!
- Sometimes we are part therapist.
- Photographers have some modeling skills for demonstration purposes.
- We escort grandparents to their seats.
- Sometimes we (or is it just me?) hoist brides into trees to get killer photos.
- We stand in water for the perfect shot.
- We are time keepers.
- We laugh and cry with you.
- Sometimes we ease the tension in the room.
- Photographers are sometimes interior decorators and rearrange rooms to optimize the space for photos.
- We hold flowers.
We’re more than just photographers. We do whatever we need to do to help your day run smoothly. We are skilled professionals who love what we do, and take our jobs seriously (but we know how to have fun!). More than that, we truly CARE and are so invested in your wedding day! 🙂