Everyone always tells us how happy Lily is, and how she’s just so smiley! She really, truly, is. But on March 29th, she wasn’t. I think she spent 80% of the day crying!
Lily had a cold, and she was totally feeling it. It’s been a long time since she’s been this unhappy for such a long period of time! On her third “Day In the Life,” she…
- was finally getting the hang of crawling more than just a few steps.
- she is now eating solid food like mom and dad, though most of it was still in the mashed up phase.
- she still LOVES her jumper.
- she’s figuring out how to pull herself up to standing.
- we got her a new rubber ducky to play with in the bathtub.
- we went to JoAnn Fabrics – a regular excursion for us now.
- she stayed in our new favorite robot PJs all day, because why not?
- she still loves it when her daddy tickles her belly and gives her lots of kisses on her cheek.
Despite the fact that she wasn’t feeling well and cried a lot, she still brought SO much joy to our life that day, and all the days! 🙂