I don’t know what it is lately, but I’ve been feeling ALL the feels and having so many thoughts about life racing through my mind. What better place than to share them on my blog?!
- I am so incredibly grateful for my husband. Even though he breaks all my favorite mugs – on accident of course! He lets me cry when I don’t even know why I’m crying, but it’s the only way I can process whatever it is I’m feeling at the moment. Steven helps me with everyday tasks, and he shows that he thinks of me through little acts of kindness that he does for me. I love him so much, and I’m so happy to have him in my life!
- I haven’t been treating myself with grace lately. I’ve been really hard on myself, and putting unrealistic pressures on myself that nobody else would put on me! For example, I’ve been dealing with technical issues for a few days with getting photos on the computer and sorted, and I was still pushing myself to get my blog post done “on time.” The reality is that each wedding blog post takes anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours for me to create, and I’m 33 weeks pregnant, and working full time. I have to treat myself with grace and allow myself the extra day to get it done without feeling guilty because having it up within a week of a wedding is still fantastic! My body doesn’t respond to that kind of pressure on myself very well right now, and I’m still learning how to listen to it!
- I feel really nerdy, but I’m SO excited to have all my cloth diaper stuff now! I feel like the final pieces of what I need to feel “ready” for baby Barry to come are falling into place!
- Having a house is so amazing. I wake up some days and can’t even believe that we have a home that is OURS. I feel so incredibly blessed and fortunate to have worked with such an amazing realtor (Cassandra Bemis with Keller Williams!) who helped make our dream a reality.
- Sometimes I’m scared I’m making the wrong choice with leaving my teaching job. I know it’s just the fear talking.
- I think I’ve been feeling a little bit of anxiety lately because I know that my life is about to change in a BIG way, and sometimes I just want it to stay like this forever. But, change is good. Especially THIS change that is about to happen!
- 6 more school days until it’s summer break! Can. Not. Wait!
- Being a wedding photographer makes me SO DAMN HAPPY!!
Phew. Thanks for reading. Sometimes you just need to put your thoughts out there, and hopefully someone else can relate and you don’t feel so alone in what you’re feeling!