It is this time of year where I really reflect a lot on my life and what is so great about it. There is so much to be thankful for. When we were growing up, we didn’t have money for lavish things. I learned what it means to be humble. I would be SO excited when my parents would come home with glow in the dark sticker things for our walls. I still have that same excitement many years later.
I have so much to be thankful for, not just this time of year, but every day. I make it a point to express my thankfulness on a regular basis to those close to me!
I’M THANKFUL FOR…
- The time Stewie showed me that we could make quesadillas on our own when the snack bar was closed during our college years. Completely lifechanging.
- A healthy and loving family.
- My husband; he is so supportive of me and my dreams and always helps me believe I can do it. “There’s nothing you can’t do, just things you haven’t done.”
- My sister and the fact that she’s an excellent french-braider. She’s also pretty funny.
- Harry Potter.
- My best friend Jenn, I don’t know what I would do without her!
- Being able to be with all my college girls back in October. It had been two years since we were all in the same room together. I am beyond grateful for the bond that we share.
- Books. They are so good for my soul and I love that I have my own personal library. It’s time to get a library card! I need to start sharing them on here!
- The feeling I get when I visit my parents at their home.
- In-laws who have completely accepted and love me. I can only imagine what they thought when their son came home after four months and told them he was going to propose to me. I’ve also gained a pretty cool little sister-in-law.
- Hot chocolate.
- The sound of rain on the roof.
- Being able to travel and create fabulous memories with my friends and with Steven.