When I was growing up, I religiously watched “Sister, Sister” on Disney channel, and I absolutely loved it. TV was so much better when I was younger than it is now! Anyway, when we moved to Portland, we got cable and a TV for the first time in our relationship. It was pretty exciting!
One day I was watching TV with my sister, and we saw “Tia and Tamera” as a choice, and I was blown away. My sister told me that she had seen it a few times before and she liked it. I don’t think I’ve ever been hooked on a show so fast. Yes, this was a reality tv series, but it was so real. There wasn’t any drama like you see on other reality shows. It was truly just the life of two sisters, and it rocks. I just can’t get enough of it! Whenever it was on TV, I was watching it, regardless of if I had seen it already. I can honestly say, among some other people in my life, that I look up to these two.
I’ll tell you all the reasons why I look up to them:
– They believe in God, and openly talk about their faith.
– They’re gorgeous, inside and out.
– Let’s talk about their style for a second – so awesome! I wish I could have their wardrobe.
– They are role models for women everywhere with their morals and stories of their journey.
– They are incredibly inspiring.
– Their blog is so excellent, and I look forward to seeing their blog post every morning.
– I learn SO much from them, from health, fitness, beauty tips, and a ton of other things!
– They aren’t afraid to put themselves out there and try new things.
– When you watch their show, you know you’re getting the real deal.
– They’ve helped me treasure the relationship that I have with my sister, and I love being able to watch their show with her.
– They’re working moms, wives, sisters, and independent women just like the rest of us, only famous 🙂
They really inspire me to be healthy and happy, and to live each day with positivity and make sure that the people I love know that I love them. They’ve especially inspired me to continue on my relationship with God. Seeing how it’s so important to them, and how they share about their faith in their everyday lives really helps me see that I can get that too. Everywhere I look, I’m seeing signs, and I’m convinced that this is one of them.
I cannot wait for the third season of their series to begin! I value what they have to say, and they encourage me to continue to be the best I can be!
No judgesies 🙂 Check out their blog, you just may be inspired!
Who inspires you?? Tell me about it in the comments!