I have a newfound LOVE for white chicken chili. I’ve never really cared for chili. But this kind of chili? I just can’t get enough!! So, I figured I would share it with you all.
- 2 or 3 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- garlic (however much you like! I really like garlic 🙂
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 can butter beans
- corn (again, however much you like)
- about 2 tbsp cilantro
- about 2 tbsp lime juice (I just do two squeezes of the bottle)
- a couple dashes of oregano
- a dash of ground cumin
- a couple dashes of hot sauce (which is optional, of course!)
If you give this simple recipe a try, let me know what you think of it!