Continue my learning about lighting through the Photography Awesomesauce Winter Challenge
- Finish “Getting Things Done” I have made so much progress with this book this month, that I don’t see this as a failure 🙂 I’m fairly confident I will be able to finish it in December and start fresh with realistic book goals for 2014!!
Two videos in reSTART workshop October monthly tasks
- Not let the laundry pile up HAH. Epic fail. But this should get much easier, now that my gracious friend is allowing me to do laundry at her house each week during our weekly dinners!!
calm yoga whenever I can fit it in. run a total of 2 miles
- register for my Europe trip To make the deadlines a little easier for us, I’ve decided to register in December after talking with EF Tours. But, I did renew my passport!! 🙂 🙂
- get my off-site storage taken care of.
- November monthly tasks
- get binders for 2014 ready 🙂
- Take two weeks off at the end of the month (except for the photo challenge). I will be pre-blogging whatever I can, and updating a couple of blog posts on the 29th that can’t be done ahead of time. I’ll also check my e-mail every couple of days, but I am forcing myself to take a significant amount of time off from all of my jobs!
- Update my website with some newly acquired “badges”
- Submit some photos to Borrowed and Blue.
- One video in reSTART.
- Continue “Getting Things Done.” Hoping to finish it this month!
- Drink more lemon water
- Read the bible more often.
- Continue my healthy eating habits, despite all the holiday festivities
- Hopefully figure out a time to see all my girls that I miss so much!!