I realized, after Thanksgiving was all over, that I didn’t actually take any photos of the day! I think that’s probably a good thing. I really love being able to just enjoy the moment. We traveled up to the Bangor area for two thanksgiving dinners with our families, and it was so much fun. We don’t get to see our families very often, so I truly cherish the time I do have with them. In light of this season, I decided to take some time to reflect on some things that I am thankful for.
– My husband. He is my rock. I’m so thankful for all the love and support he has for me, and that he makes me laugh every single day.
– My family. I would not be where I am today without my family and the way I was raised by my wonderful parents.
– My health. I know it could be better, but I’m grateful that I wake up every day with no serious ailments.
– Friends! Friends are so good for my soul, and I love all of mine dearly.
– I’m thankful to have some money in our savings and that I have a job that allows us to pay our bills each month, keep a roof over our head, clothes on our back, and food in our fridge.
– Trader Joe’s salt and pepper chips. They are so delicious and go great with grilled cheese sandwiches, which allows us to eat for a little less 🙂
– The way the sun feels on my skin.
– My emerging relationship with God.
– The comfort of my bed.
– Harry Potter. ‘nuf said.
What are some things that you are thankful for?