It’s that time again! Another month is behind me and I can’t even believe it! Time keeps slipping between my fingers.
off-site storage Read “Poke the Box” by Seth Godin 2014 business plan re-vamp my workflows 2 reSTART videos re-vamp Pinterest
- watch the video that Trevor Dayley shared in one of the groups I’m in
take time to research and take notes figure out my profitability for each wedding collection
date night with Steven
- make a skirt with the sewing machine. All that’s left to do is sew the pieces together!! 🙂
“Retreat” with Steven. start off strong with tracking our personal expensesI can’t even believe the numbers I saw for January. Definitely an eye-opener and hoping to make some big changes this year! back up our photos
- re-design my blog
- new business cards
- finish up my work with Pinterest
- 2 reSTART videos
- read “Turning Pro” by Steven Pressfield
- have a rockin’ time at the styled shoot with other photographers in Massachusetts in two weeks!
- finish reading The 5 Love Languages with Steven
- read out loud more often so I can practice slowing myself down
- leave my house at 6am for school, be home by 4pm
- organize photos for my Australia scrapbooks.