I might’ve cried a little bit getting the photos together for this blog post. It’s Friday, and last week Lily turned 7 months old. I cannot even believe the time has gone that fast. Her personality is absolutely shining through now, and she’s such an incredible little girl. We adore her to pieces and can’t imagine a life without her.
What Lily does now:
- She can sit up all on her own without any support.
- She’s pseudo-crawling. She’s figured out if she gets on her hands and knees and scoots her knees up and then lays down that she moves forward. It’s only a matter of time until she’s crawling.
- She’s starting to say some new consonants like “ba”, “ga” and “wa.” Steven and I both think we’ve heard her say da-da and ma-ma but it happens so quick that we aren’t really sure.
- Lily enjoys eating solid food like her mom and dad do.
- She loves story time at the library!!
- She smiles ALL the time.
- One of her favorite activities is going to the rock gym!
- Lily sleeps in her own room and sleeps all night, and naps really well. All that hard work in the beginning has totally paid off.
- She loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- Lily makes the funniest and best faces 🙂
Well, take a look at her growth over the last seven months! It’s so bittersweet watching her grow.
In the hospital:
One week old:
One month old:Two months old:
Three months old:
Four months old:
Five months old:
Six months old:
Seven months old: