Wedding season has already begun for some wedding photographers, and is about to start for most of us! Mine starts next weekend and I am SO excited!!! One of the changes I made last year made a HUGE difference in how much time I spend on my products, and really helped me use my time so much more efficiently!
I love using Graphistudio to print my albums for my couples. However, I have never really been in love with their album designer. It always took me HOURS and sometimes DAYS to get everything perfect! It made including albums in my packages not so fun.
Last year I heard about Fundy Designer for creating albums, so I did a free trial and found that I absolutely adore this product! Fundy drastically reduces the amount of time I spend working on albums! It was an investment that I’m so glad I made!
Here’s what I love about this program:
- It’s VERY intuitive! The only part I got tripped up on was how to save it properly, and then when I realized what I was doing wrong I felt like a dummy, haha. It was so obvious how to export it for print!
- It is linked with SEVERAL album companies so that all of the sizes and different books that the company offers is already installed so you know that the dimensions will already be correct!
- Some of the album companies have it set up with Fundy that you don’t have to log in to your account with that album company to actually place your order!
- There’s an auto design feature that can be super handy. It’s REALLY easy to change things around and have a lot of variety in your layouts so things don’t get too repetitive! I’m not an expert designer, so having a lot of layout options to choose from is super handy.
- IT GIVES ME SO MUCH OF MY LIFE BACK!