Thanks to Chad DiBlasio, of DiBlasio Photography, I came across Artifact Uprising in my quest to find the perfect wedding album company for my business this past year. I love this company!
Here’s what I think is absolutely phenomenal about this company:
- Turnaround – They have a very reasonable turnaround time. It takes 8-10 days to create the album, and then 5 days for delivery.
- Ease – Their online interface is VERY simple and easy to use with their premade layouts. You can also create your own layout for each page.
- Cost – The price of their albums is incredibly affordable, and yet, you still receive very professional and high quality albums. The pages feel great, and I love the way the hardcover albums feel. The book jackets that you can choose from are very classy, and provide a super nice touch to an album.
- Variety – They offer several different products across the board to fit your photo needs. The options for albums alone are great, and definitely enough choices to find the perfect match for you and your clients.
- Real people – I feel like I am working with real people, and not a big corporation. I love that this company is based in the United States, and every time I place an order I receive a thank-you e-mail, as well as a thank-you card in every package. It’s the little things 🙂
Here are a couple of things that I wish could be different:
- Layflat albums – I really liked that the previous album company that I was using had layflat albums. Artifact Uprising does not currently have this option. I am curious that as they grow, if this will be an option.
- Grid lines – This is really minor, but I wish there was an option to have grid lines when creating spreads. When I make my own layout, I struggle to figure out if I’m actually creating the same size photos, or if they’re actually lines up. This little feature would be super handy to have, but it’s definitely not a dealbreaker.
Overall, I think that Artifact Uprising is a fabulous company with excellent service and products, and I am excited to see them grow!