- Watch the next two videos in the reSTART workshop.
Readtwo chapters of “Getting Things Done” Not quite two chapters, but I got some reading done! Revamp my website (I decided that I liked it how it is, and just need to change a few minor things here and there!) Get September monthly tasks completed. Look into buying my own softbox and lightstand – and research wireless triggers for my specific flash.
Keep the balance. Easier said than done, but I’ve started to be more firm with my boundaries, and I need to keep it up! It’s when that balance gets tipped that I start to feel really exhausted and overwhelmed. Go on a date with Steven.
- Read a chapter of Master Your Metabolism.
- Read a chapter of Case for Faith.
Get back into reading the Bible again. Drink two bottles of water, and lemon water, everyday! Continue exercising.
- Do calm yoga at least two mornings a week.
- Continue my learning about lighting through the Photography Awesomesauce Winter Challenge
- Finish “Getting Things Done”
- Two videos in reSTART workshop
- October monthly tasks
- Not let the laundry pile up
- calm yoga whenever I can fit it in.
- run a total of 2 miles
- register for my Europe trip