Hey there! I'm Linda! I was born and raised in Maine, spent the last 6 years in Portland, and now call the Boston area my home!
Most days you can find me playing on the floor with my daughter, writing love letters to my husband, and reading with a cup of tea!
I am mostly known for being able to find all the things my husband has lost, making as much food as I can from scratch, my obsession with chips and salsa, and my mad organization skills.
I’ve been doing this for a long time now, and one of my favorite things I get to do are engagement photo sessions. There’s something so sweet about photographing a couple in the midst of their engagement season and wedding planning! Today I wanted to share some of the best spots in New England for engagement photos! I may be a little biased, because these are places I’ve personally photographed in, but I really love the feel of these areas across New England!
1.Acadia National Park // This will forever be a special spot to me because so much of my history with Steven is wrapped up here. BUT, it is truly a STUNNING space to take photos. Not to mention, there’s so many options!
2. The Old Port // I regret not spending more time in the Old Port while we lived in Portland, but I definitely did my fair share of photographing in that area! I loved the variety of cobblestone streets, brick buildings, ivy, waterfront, and modern spaces as well!
3. Halibut Point State Park // I visited this spot for the first time last year, and it’s gorgeous! It’s by the ocean, and this giant quarry area, but also gives you the option of trees as well! This is seriously such a cool place and I hope to go back sometime!
4. Maudslay State Park + Newburyport // Newburyport is the cutest town and has so much variety to offer for photos! Maudslay State Park is just downright beautiful, especially during that golden hour!! Some of my favorite photos ever have been taken there!
5. York Beach // You can’t really go wrong shooting at York Beach, or really, any beach on the coast of New England! I LOVE the ocean and shooting on the beach, while barefoot, is probably my most favorite thing ever!
6. Crane Estate // I did an engagement session here a few years ago and I was basically in photographer dream-land! There were SO many cool spots to take photos of on the property!
Here are some honorable mentions of places to take photos at:
Well, I hope that if you’re in the midst of wedding planning this will help you brainstorm locations for where to do your New England engagement photos! 🙂
If you’re looking for a bright + vibrant wedding photographer who will take SUPER good care of you, you can shoot me a message >>> here! <<<
Linda is a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and creating family legacies. You can see more of her work online at lindabarryphotography.com, on Instagram, or on Facebook. If you want to reach out directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for the monthly newsletter full of encouragement and real life, click here!
Design by With Grace and Gold. Photography by Linda Barry Photography. Designed with Showit.
15 Main St, Ste 134, Watertown MA 02472
| Boston Wedding Photographer |