The days all melt together. It’s wild. We’re in a pretty good rhythm these days, and seeing the way Lily loves James and all the amazing ways she LOVES to help with him (I’ve never seen someone soooo excited to help with diaper changes before!) just melts my heart. It also really makes me appreciate the age difference! Lily is at such a great age, that I honestly don’t know how I’d survive if she was younger like I had originally hoped would happen!
James’ second month was an awesome one 🙂
- He’s smiling ALL the time, and they’re huge, amazing adorable smiles.
- He has also started cooing!
- We got our Christmas tree together, and James wasn’t very excited about the decorating process, haha.
- He’s rolling from his tummy to his back a lot, and is getting soooo strong!
- At his two month well child visit, he weighed in at 13lbs9oz and grew another inch and a half! He’s thriving!
- We had three very small Christmas celebrations that were perfect and still felt so special despite the state of the world. Lily absolutely loved being the one to open all the gifts that there were for James, haha.
- Lily has been requesting regularly for me to take a photo of the two of them together.
- James is now in cloth diapers, and I’m so excited about the fact that I have a new set this time. With Lily we had secondhand diapers, and gosh I didn’t know what I was missing out on by not getting them new! haha.
- James is sleeping through the night about 75% of the time, which is great, but I’m still waking up regularly throughout the night. I’m hoping that changes real soon!
- He has also started “talking” and I just can’t get enough.
- His current favorite song is “itsy bitsy spider.”
- James is an excellent snuggler. He also loves reading books with me and Lily.
- He is mostly wearing clothes that are size 3-6m now. I just can’t believe how quickly he is growing!!
- Our current struggle is bottle feeding. He won’t take one, and it honestly seems like he just doesn’t even know what to do with it, more than it being him fighting it. I’m really hoping that gets sorted out soon, so I can go back to work without having to worry about him starving!